I’m starting a new eBook series for the small business, “BusinessBrewBooks.com.” The series intends to provide resources to small business that are either free or very cost effective. It’s hard enough to get a business up and running these days, and I want to provide every resource that I can to help at little or no cost.
The eBooks will only cost $2.99. The first one is due out for iPad soon, but it’s already out for Kindle and Nook here:
Here are some of the free solutions you’ll learn about in the book:
– Email solutions…free.
– Phone and voicemail capability…free.
– Document, spreadsheet & presentation solutions…free.
– Image storage, video & editing services…free.
– A free website/blogging solution that gives you freedom and control…free.
– RSS and a Reader to keep up with the news and your industry…free.
– A calendar and event management solution…free.
– Customer support & communication tools…free.
– Email marketing & website forms…free.
– Document filing, storage, retrieval and organization capability…free.
– Employee files & Human Resource Management…free.
– Task and project management…free.
– Accounting/billing service…free.
Get your copy today!
The new small business technology blog at FunctionalTech.com is really going to be a fun project for me. It will help to illustrate not only my writing ability, but my tech knowledge and blogging consulting expertise as well.
Check it out, as it is filling up with great information and training videos on all aspects of technology for the independent and small business person.
When it comes to entrepreneurship, starting, growing and managing a business, I’ve done it several times. I’ve been my own boss my entire adult life. Writing about business and how make it successfully are my specialty.
Whether it’s starting up, customer development, marketing, advertising, technology, and so much more, get a thorough look at my knowledge and writing ability by checking out the many articles I’ve placed (all are mine) at the About.com site.
In more than 40 articles at this link, you’ll be able to evaluate my marketing expertise, internet and web design knowledge, and my ability to write about email and its use as a marketing tool. I’ve utilized practices and written extensively on:
- Web site design for maximum business potential
- Search Engine Optimization
- Adwords and Click Marketing
- Writing web content for maximum visitor conversions
- Using email as a marketing tool – drip email
- Email newsletters
My articles at RealEstate.About.com have instructed thousands in the use of all types of software and online services in their business. With technology evolving at such a rapid rate, a technology writer needs to have the interest and resources to keep pace. Otherwise, articles will be old or out of date before they ever hit print or the web.
More than 40 articles at this link will illustrate, not only my technology knowledge, but also my ability to articulate tech subjects for the average person.