It’s finally put together! Hundreds of my articles written as a freelance contributor to About.com, now TheBalance.com, is published. I’ve updated and edited to include more than 500 pages of content exclusively dedicated to how to start, market, grow and manage a successful real estate practice through growth to a brokerage.
There is also a section on Real Estate Investing for both investors and agents who want to work with them. There are the most articles in this section, simply because many of the calculations and formulas used to value property are in the investing section, though they cover information all real estate professionals should know. The major category sections in 555 pages of the book are:
- Real Estate Basics – 63 articles
- New Agent Fast-Start Tutorials – 27 articles
- Serving Buyers and Sellers – 40 articles
- Business Management – 44 articles
- Marketing Your Real Estate Business – 49 articles
- Real Estate Transaction Management – 20 articles
- Technology for Real Estate – 19 articles
- Real Estate Investing – 81 articles
- SEE THE FULL TABLE OF CONTENTS BELOW
Purchasers of the book will be learning a lot about tools and resources for task and transaction management, marketing tools and dozens of calculations and valuation tools. Instead of having to develop them for yourself, the book gives you an email address to send a copy of your purchase/shipping receipt so that my system can automatically send the resources email. It will contain these resources ready for you to use:
- Valuation and investment calculation spreadsheets.
- Task lists to import into task/transaction management tools.
- CRM, Customer Relationship Management, tools.
- 107 page PDF eBook “Real Estate Investment Like the Gurus.”
- eBook PDF “The Ultimate WordPress Real Estate Website.”
- More resources noted throughout the book.
This is the best gift anyone can give to a new or soon to be new real estate agent, or one struggling to make it through the critical first two years in the business.